Could my Nose Look Like This with a Chin Implant? (photo)

hello i want to have a chin implant, i have photoshop a photo of myself, are these results possible? left photo is before and right photo is after

Chin implant makes nose look better

+1

It is true that a chin implant can make the nose and entire profile look better - your photoshop image shows a chin that is a bit too projected (big) for your face.  You still can have a chin implant or genioplasty but less drastic

Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant

+1

You have reasonable expectations for what can be achieved with a rhinoplasty and the placement of a chin implant. However I suggest that you consider less chin augmentation. I understand everybody is different, but I frequently have patients come to me with chins like your "after" result asking for a chin reduction. In your case I think a little less is better.