How Will my Nose Job Turn Out? (photo)

hi, i am going to get a nose job in a few more months and i am scared of the results. my nose is big and shaped as a bird's beak , i was always teased and depressed because of my nose. i was wondering will it look good in the end. i cant stand my nose , it feels heavy and it gets in the way of my eye sight. will my new nose fit with my face. im worried. please help.

How will my nose appear after rhinoplasty?

+1

When rhinoplasty is performed by an experienced surgeon with great credentials, it can yield a fantastic result. I would recommend seeking an in-person consult with a board certified specialist in your area. They may use computer imaging software to morph a photo of you, which will give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. A good surgeon will be able to create a nose that complements your features and is in harmony with your face. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

How Will Nose Turn Out after Rhinoplasty

+1

The dorsal hump can be reduced, and the tip can be reduced substantially.   These two maneuvers will dramatically improve your nose.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Virtual rhinoplasty imaging

+1

A rhinoplasty certainly help  de-project the nose, and  refine the tip, and remove the hump. Consider a chin implant to give more projection to the chin  for better facial balance.   Adding a chin implant will make the nose looked less projecting. Computer imaging can be done in the  surgeon's office,  or on our website below,  which can give you a very good idea of your anticipated results.  It  is always best to seek out a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best results

Results of Rhinoplasty

+1

You can reduce the size and width of your nose with rhinoplasty surgery. As long as you have selected an experienced surgeon, don't worry. I know is easy for me to say, but your anxiety is normal. Consider a chin implant which will also help improve your facial proportions, which is the reason you're having the rhinoplasty.

Computer imaging, especially the new 3-D Vectra is a great way to see potential results from rhinoplasty

+1

Computer imaging can be used to demonstrate potential results from rhinoplasty. It is only inaccurate if too much is done on the image. I make sure that everyone understands it's only a projection. However, it is a good way to estimate how you can look. That can help with people who are nervous about surgery and anxious about upcoming surgery.

Steven J. Pearlman, MD