Are my nose job expectations achievable? (photo)

I'm 16, and getting rhinoplasty at 18. I've looked at many images of nose jobs, while some were nice, others looked obvious, the nostrils were visible & triangular, and the profile was too sloped. I have a wide nose bridge, bump, bulbous tip, large & high nostrils, crooked nose, and thick skin. I also wanted to move my nostrils slightly lower (my septum is long, I don't want to make it higher) What are some doctors that specialize in this? Are my expectations achievable? Thank you!

Rhinoplasty results

+2

Certain things can be achieved and certain things can't. Thick skin can not be thinned. The underlying soft tissue can to a certain extent. This can limit your final result.

Realistic expectations for a rhinoplasty

+1

It's very important to have realistic expectations regarding a rhinoplasty, especially in patients with thick skin. The rhinoplasty procedure involves shaving the cartilaginous and bony hump down, reducing the bulbous tip with suturing techniques of the lower lateral cartilages, and alar-plasty to narrow wide nostrils, and osteotomies to straighten a crooked nose. Look for very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best outcomes. For examples, please see the rhinoplasty photo gallery on the link below

Are my nose job expectations achievable?

+1

Although healing is not entirely predictable, I think the goal is achievable. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.
Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA