Are my nose job expectations achievable?

Hi, I'm 16 years old and i'm getting a rhinoplasty when I'm 18. I've looked at many pictures of rhinoplasties, while some of them were nice, others looked obviously done, and had very visible, triangular nostrils. I have a wide nose bridge, hump, bulbous tip, large nostrils, crooked nose, and thick skin. I also wanted to move my nostrils slightly lowered, as my septum is long. I'm wondering, who could be the best doctor that could do my type of nose? Are my expectations achievable?

+1

With rhinoplasty surgery, the concerns you mentioned can be addressed. Keep in mind that patients with thick skin do not always achieve the level of definition they desire. I would recommend seeking the advice of a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. When looking for a surgeon, consider the following: Credentials, a good amount of before and after photos showcasing the surgeon's results, and great patient testimonials. During an in-person consultation, computer imaging software may be used to morph a photo of you. This will give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

+1

I answered the other post with pictures.

Although healing is not entirely predictable, I think the goal is achievable.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.
Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA