Why is my Nose Hurting So Much 10 Months After Rhino-septoplasty?

I had septo-rhinoplasty 10 months ago. spreader grafts were used to widen my nostrils. I had a short, small nose b/f the surgery & a much larger one now (it droops downward too). I have a hard time falling asleep because of pain in my nose when i lay on my back or sides. i know the dr who performed the surgery messed up b/c she was worried & asked me to sign a release agreement, & I did (so i can't ask her). the pain is on the bridge & also in middle of my nose. ideas? Thanks!

Nasal Pain 10 Months after Septorhinoplasty

+1

In 35 years I've not seen pain 10 months after rhinoplsasty but I would be concerned that there might be a low grade nasal infection. Was a synthetic implant like silicone placed? You need a consultation with examination of your nose.

Pain in nose

+1

Without an exam it is difficult to tell you what is going on.  Best to be seen in person for a proper evaluation.