My nose hump and cartilage are crooked. Would Rhinoplasty help straighten my nose? (photo)

Can i goo for a rhinoplasty or not....plzzz help me..i m very dippresed for it....what percent of result we found for rhinoplasty

My nose hump and cartilage are crooked. Would Rhinoplasty help straighten my nose?

+1
   The nose can certainly be improved with rhinoplasty.

Los Angeles, CA...............

Crooked nose with hump

+1
Yes a rhinoplasty will make your nose straighter, but the hardest thing in rhinoplasty surgery is to get your nose perfectly straight.
Get 2 consultations

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate for crooked nose repair

+1
A rhinoplasty can improve the look of the nose by straightening the asymmetry of the bones and cartilage.. This is accomplished with  medial and lateral osteotomies of the nasal bones and setting them straight. The hump is composed of both bone and cartilage and is shaved down. A cartilaginous spreader graft may also be needed to be placed underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage to help with asymmetry. For many examples of crooked nose repair in our practice, please see the link  below.

+1
Yes, rhinoplasty is a good option to straighten the crooked nose and reduce a bump on the bridge of the nose. Seek a highly experienced rhinoplasty specialist for consultation. I hope this information is helpful for you.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Crooked nose and rhinoplasty

+1
Yes, your nose can be improved with a rhinoplasty to straighten it out. A good exam and evaluation in person would be helpful. Good luck.

Rhinoplasty can straighten out a crooked nose

+1
From the limited information provided by the photograph it looks as though the crooked nose can be straightened out by a corrective rhinoplasty. If there is a dorsal elevation. This could be dealt with at the same time.