Would my nose be hard to work on? And what would be best as in procedure wise? (photo)

I'm thinking about getting the flare of my nose reduced and bring the tip forward just a tad, but my main problem is how wide my nose is, or flare. Just wondering if it would be a hard fix? I'm thinking pushing the tip forward might help the flare? Thanks :)

Would my nose be hard to work on? And what would be best as in procedure wise?

+1
The tip can be refined and the flare reduced.  I would not increase tip projection as this will be too much with the rest of your nose and facial proportions.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Subtle rhinoplasty

+1
subtle changes can often be the most difficult to deliver.  The photographs are helpful and I think that your moderately thick skin may make small refinements to the nose a little difficult or unreliable.  Refining the tip or reducing the width of the base should be more straightforward but bringing the tip forward a small amount may not be as easier task as it sounds.

get yourself a few consultations with board-certified facial plastic surgeons

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon