What Can Be Done to my Nose for Revision? (photo)

I had a bad nose job. My bridge is now too thin and crooked and my tip is kinda droopy & fat looking... My question is, what can be done to my nose? Would it be a difficult surgery? My doctor said that I have enough septum cartilage so some could be placed on my bridge. Is this a tough and risky thing to do? I really don't want to be even more upset after revision...

Nasal revision

+1

It is hard to understand the extent of your asymmetry and nasal profile without an examination.  It is possible that a revision could straighten your nose.  

Rhinoplasty revision for overly narrowed bridge etc.

+1

Rhinoplasty revision for overly narrowed bridge etc. is what you need. I would get a second opinion from a very experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon. 

Rhinoplasty Revision

+1

My advice would be to wait a full year before undergoing revisionary surgery. Secondary rhinoplasty surgery can be more challenging to do.  Make sure you are clear with your plastic surgeon about your expectations.

Paul M. Parker, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

I think that if you want a revision rhinoplasty you need to be seen in person and discuss your goals with your surgeon. You should wait a year before undergoing a revision.

Rhinoplasty revision

+1

Thank you for the question and photos.  It sounds like you are considering getting a rhinoplasty revision.  To do so you should wait at least 6 months and perhaps close to a year to make sure all of the changes of healing are stable.  You should also very closely define what you would like to accomplish.  It seem that tip definition and the height of your bridge may be issues that your may want to address.  Raising the bridge is probably best done via a diced cartilage wrapped in fascia/ADM.  Discuss all of these issue carefully with your plastic surgeon.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD