What Should Be Done to my Nose for Revision? (photo)

I am 1/2 months post-op and my results aren't that satisfactory. My tip seems to be bulbous and droopy (?) The tip part looks way too big for the bridge, which is super narrow and also more crooked than before. My surgeon said he lifted the tip just a little and made it skinnier a little. He also reduced the hump. I still don't like the cartilage under my nose that's sticking down too much for my face. Do you think my concerns are accurate? How can they be fixed?

What Should Be Done to my Nose for Revision?

+1

Dear Germangirl,

Thank you for your post.  You are extremely early in your healing.  2 weeks - 6 months you will be swollen, and still some residual swelling for a year.  It takes quite some time to see the result.  Be patient and follow your surgeon's instructions.  Reassess at 6 months.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

+1

Do I understand you are ONLY 2 weeks post operative??? You need 6 months of healing!!! Plus the before and after posted photos are too close up to really examine.