My nose is flat and big, and everyone stares at it. Can I change my nose? How much would it cost? (Photo)

My nose is flat and big, and everyone stares at it. Can I change my nose? How much would it cost?

The tip and bridge can be refined as well as the alar base, reduced.  The height can be augmented as well.

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties, has great reviews, and has great before and after pictures.

AA Rhinoplasty

There are well described techniques to treat the african american nose, including tip grafts and dorsal grafts with alar wedge excisions and osteotomies.  See a qualified plastic surgeon for a thorough consultation.