My nose is flat and big, and everyone stares at it. Can I change my nose? How much would it cost? (Photo)

My nose is flat and big, and everyone stares at it. Can I change my nose? How much would it cost?

+1
The tip and bridge can be refined as well as the alar base, reduced.  The height can be augmented as well.

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties, has great reviews, and has great before and after pictures.

AA Rhinoplasty

+1
There are well described techniques to treat the african american nose, including tip grafts and dorsal grafts with alar wedge excisions and osteotomies.  See a qualified plastic surgeon for a thorough consultation.

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon