What Can You Recommend For My Nose is Flat and Big And My Face is Small? I do boxing with my nose many time. (photo)

My Nose is Flat and Big my Face is Small, Does Not Have Proper Bridge and No Tip. When some one sees me they first point out my big nose. I am not attractive due to my big nose. I want a slim nose. my nose when comes down it drops, while I want my nose to be c-type when coming down. I bought inserts (XL size) for my nose to lift the tip of my nose but since my nose is big splints were loose inside the nose, what recommendation you great people would like to give me. I do boxing with my nose many time since i don't like it.

Rhinoplasty surgery

+1

It is possible to improve the appearance of your nose with rhinoplasty. I would recommend a consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist who uses computer imaging software. He/she can morph a photo of you and give you an idea of how the final result may appear. Following a rhinoplasty, you will need to avoid participating in any contact sports where there is risk of hitting the nose. With that being said, you should avoid boxing. Even after the 6 month period, it is advised to refrain from activities where there is risk of hitting the nose, as you do not want to undo any of the work performed by your surgeon. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Rhinoplasty for flat and large nose

+1

The rhinoplasty procedure involves narrowing the tip, an Alar-plasty to narrow the size of the nostrils, osteotomies to narrow the bridge, and trimming the caudal septum back to  reduce the columellar show. Releasing the depressor septi ligament will prevent  the tip from drooping upon animation. Look for experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for best results.It is also best to stop boxing if you're going to undergo a rhinoplasty. You are also welcome to try out or virtual rhinoplasty software available our website

Good candidate for a rhinoplasty

+1

From your description you would do well with a standard open rhinoplasty.  You need to have all of the components reduced including cartialge and bone.  If you are still boxing then a rhinoplasty would not be a good idea.  

Flat nose

+1

It sound like you will need your nasal tip narrowed and projected as well as your boney pyramid  narrowed. You also have thick skin. A proper consultation with imaging would be best. How long do you plan to keep boxing?

After having a rhinoplasty I would not risk you continue the boxing as a hit in the nose may ruin all the work that had been done.

David Ellis

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Art of Facial Surgery

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty to make the nose smaller

+1

The nose can be refined and defined so that the results are balanced with the rest of your face to look natural while still allowing you to breathe through the nose.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can help you achieve the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Nasal refinement

+1

Certainly you could have improvement of your nose, but you have to be realistic with limitations secondary to the thick skin.

Refinement of Big Nose

+1

Your nose can be reduced, the tip refined, and the columella elevated. I need to see a full set of nasal pictures including the profile and the base of your nose to be more specific.

Don't like your nose? Consider rhinoplasty.

+1

From your description, it sounds like you'd benefit from a rhinoplasty to alter the shape and appearance of your nose. In about 2-3 hours, your nose could be reduced in size and the tip position improved. Find a reputable surgeon in your area, have a consultation, make sure you see a digital images that realistically preview your outcome, and make sure its something you want to do. If you have appropriate expectations about improvement, it could be life changing. Good luck!  -Dr. Capone

Randolph Capone, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose is Big and Flat and Rhinoplasty

+1

Your nose width can be reduced.  The tip can be reduced as well and elevated.  A closed rhinoplasty can produce the results you desire.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty improvements for a large, bulky nose

+1

Hello 'likeaflow', thanks for your question.  I am not sure as to your background, but based on your photo, I think you are a good candidate for an ethnic rhinoplasty.  This procedure addresses and improves upon the many common qualities of the ethnic nose, including a widened nasal dorsum, bulbous boxy tip, prominent dorsum hump, weak tip support, and thick sebaceous nasal tissue.  Surgical techniques including cartilage trimming, tip refining sutures, nasal bone osteotomies, cartilage grafts for tip support, and conservative defatting can achieve a significant improvement to the contour and appearance of your nose. However, the boxing that you mentioned you do can destroy the changes made with rhinoplasty surgery and lead to prolonged swelling, so I recommend not boxing any further if you are serious about maintaining any improvements to your nose.  When you are ready, be sure you go to a board-certified plastic surgeon to address your concerns, and as long as you have realistic expectations, you should achieve significant improvements with your results.  Good luck!
-Dr.92660

Parviz Goshtasby, MD, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon