Having my nose fixed after being hit by a dog?

I had my nose done several years ago and while it was healing my dog jumped up and hit my nose really hard while the split was still on it. So my nose healed badly and I was considering having it fixed. Is it wise to have it worked on AGAIN?

Fixing Nose after Hit By Dog

+2

First of all, I hope you're not upset at the dog - not his fault. If you're not happy with the function or appearance of your nose I feel you'd be foolish not to consult re a revision. I cannot imagine why improvement is not possible.

Nasal fracture repair

+1

Your nose can certainly be repaired after being hit by the dog. This would involve osteotomies and resetting the nasal bones and possibly a spreader graft placed  underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage. This would involve placing a cast over the nose for approximately one week in approximately And 2 weeks of bruising and swelling afterwards.

+1

If you do not like your nose, it is always worthwhile to consult with a rhinoplasty surgeon.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.