How old do I have to be to get my nose fixed, and how much would it cost? (Photo)

I am a 15 year old boy and I would like to have a normal looking nose . It got a hump when I was about 11 years old . I didnt break it , it just became like this . How old do I have to be to get it fixed ? I also want to mention that since I am 9 years old my left nasal aperture closes when I sit or lay . Could this be corrected in the same surgery ? I have heard that the male face grows till 20 . Will my hump get even bigger ? How much would a surgery approximately cost ?

How old do you have to be for Rhinoplasty

+1
Dear John, The typical age that we start rhinoplasty is around the age of 16. This is dependent on wether your nose has fully matured. A consultation and examination will help determine your eligibility. Since you are a minor you would have to have your parent or legal guardian come with you to your consulting appointment to sign a consent and give authorization for the consultation. An examination would also be able to determine what needs to be done surgically to provide the proposed aesthetic results desired as well as addressing a surgical plan for your functional needs. These would be combined in one procedure. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.