Which procedure would be best for getting my nose fixed and straightened? (Photo)

What would be the best thing to straight out my nasal nose and to fix the one upturned nostril so that it's more inline with the other.

Crooked nose repair

+2
Hi Awayasaur. Your nose requires a procedure that is more like a reconstructive operation in that there is an obvious disruption of the symmetry that likely involves septum, nostril, nasal bone and cartilage resulting in possible airway issues. It is necessary to restore form as well as function so there needs to be a repair of the framework of your nose. It is necessary to see you in a consultation in order to fully evaluate the anatomy of your nose through careful examination. Is this the result of an injury? How is your breathing? Make a list of the things you want to improve in your nose. We have a Vectra 3D imager that will help to communicate and visualize the overall expectations and limitations. 

Which procedure would be best for getting my nose fixed and straightened?

+2
Rhinoplasty surgery would help fix the issues you describe. I would recommend an in-person consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. He/she will be able to provide you with specifics after examining your nose in person. Computer imaging software may be used to morph a photo of you, which will give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Rhinoplasty

+2
You  may be an excellent candidate for rhinoplasty, but the asymmetry of the nostrils need to be looked into. It is doubtful that the two sides will be close to the same.

Septorhinoplasty for crooked nose etc.

+1
Septorhinoplasty for crooked nose etc. is what will fix the issues u described. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon whose results look natural and do not rely on imaging. 

Nasal Surgery for Crooked Nasal Tip, Asymmetric Nostrils and Short Nasal Dorsum

+1
From the pictures you have submitted, it appears that you would be an excellent candidate for a rhinoplasty or nose job as some would call it.  It is impossible to tell you exactly what would need to be done in the surgery without first examining you and finding out exactly what your goals are.  You should see a plastic surgeon or an ENT specialist who has experience in these procedures.  Check the Canadian Royal College of Surgeons  website or the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons website to find a surgeon close to you.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

+1
Based on your photos, you are an excellent candidate for Rhinoplasty surgery.  It's looks like you have had trauma to your nose. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is highly experienced in Rhinoplasty surgery to discuss your concerns and expectations.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Straightening a crooked nose

+1
It does appear from your photos that your nose is deviated to the right and indented on the left. I am guessing this may have been the result of trauma but other causes can do this. I would recommend a corrective septorhinoplasty to straighten the nose and fill in the depressed areas as well as adjusting your nostril height. Good luck in your area.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nostril asymmetry

+1
You have quite significant nostril asymmetry and will need extensive cartilage red gaping and grafting to improve this - a rib graft may be necessary

Sam Naficy, MD