Does my Nose Fit my Face? (photo)

Does my nose fit my face or should I get a procedure to increase the overall attractiveness of my face? And if so, would a "tip-plasty" or a full rhinoplasty be more suitable. Thank you!

Rhinoplasty surgery

+1

Dear UFA,

1. The choice of whether to undergo surgery is entirely up to you
  2. If your nose makes you self-conscious or you have never been happy with it, then undergoing a rhinoplasty would be appropriate
  3. You have a nice full and young looking face, your nose does fit your face the way it is as well

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

You look fine

+1

Your nose is fine. Natural and fits your face  I do not think you need a rhinoplasty 

Stuart H. Bentkover, MD
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Does my Nose Fit my Face?

+1

Yes but you could achieve some refinement> Best to haste an IN PERSON evaluation with boarded rhinoplasty surgeons in for area/city

Nasal changes right for me?

+1

Only you can decide if you want a rhinoplasty. It would be helpful to see other views but the most reliable way to be evaluated is to go for an in-office consultation.

Surgery?

+1

Only you can answer the question.  You have to be specific on what bothers you and see a board certified surgeon for evaluation.  Photos could be made and morphed for your evaluation to see if the changes gives you what you want before having surgery.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Subtle rhinoplasty can make big difference.

+1

Hi.

You are a very pretty girl.  It is true that your nose is a little long and pointing down, and your tip is a little full.  So a rhinoplasty would probably make you even more attractive.  But you REALLY need to be motivated.  That has to come from inside.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

It is your decision

+1

This is not a question for a doctor. You need to decide if you like your appearance, not me. I will only tell you what changes I can make to your nose and you decide if it would be attractive. As they say, Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.  

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Rhinoplasty for nose to fit your face

+1

A full set of photographs and a physical examination would be been required to determine whether a tip-plasty or a full rhinoplasty can be performed to accomplish your goals. The bulbous tip is best addressed with a combination of cartilage removal or tip cartilage suturing techniques to refine and narrow the nasal tip. Virtual rhinoplasty software as available on the link below to see what your new tip might look like.

Your perception of whether your nose fits your face.

+1

Your perception of whether your nose fits your face is a frequent question of patients who seek rhinoplasty. If you are asking for the tip to be refined and the bridge made more aesthetic yes. Whether you are happy with your nose is a different question and you will have to decide that.

Does My Nose Fit My Face?

+1

Your nose could be a little more refined, and the tip less bulbous with a Rhinoplasty.  Consult with Board Certified Plastic Surgeons who have a lot of experience with Rhinoplasty surgery.  An exam is needed to determine exactly what is recommended. Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD