What Could You Do with my Nose? Estimate Possible Cost? (photo)

Concern : Round Tip , Wideness , Profile Wish List : Smaller and more defined tip How much would a procedure for 'my type' of nose cost ? - I'm not looking for an exact cost just an estimate . Thanks !

Do I Need a Rhinoplasty?

+1

Looking at your photos there are certain features that stand out. Your nasal tip lacks shape and what we often call projection. There also seems to be asymmetry of the upper nose which can be straightened. Taking care of those problems, and keeping your male characteristics, should improve your appearance. Costs vary according to where you live, but could range from 5-10 thousand dollars.

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Male rhinoplasty

+1

A rhinoplasty might be a good option for you. An in-office exam is critical to properly evaluate you.  The fees will vary from region to region  so it is hard to say what it would cost you in your community.

Bulbous nasal tip

+1

I think you mainly have a bulbous nasal tip and your bony nose is not too bad.

Given with more images and clinical examination I would just address your lower 2/3 of nose ( Cartilaginous part )that will mean narrowing , lifting and redefining the tip.This will improve the shape of your nostrils as well.

In Dubai it will cost you 5000 USD.

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Nasal surgery

+1

From your photograph it appears that you have a bulbous nasal tip and a crooked nose, you have not included a good profile picture so I can not evaluate your nasal dorsum.  If your nose is crooked it is likely that is is either due to a nasal fracture or to a deviated septum.  A rhinoplasty for you may include lowering of the nasal dorsum, refinement of the nasal tip, correction of deviated septum, and an infracture of the nasal bone.  A cost estimate in the Atlanta area would be 5 -6,000.

IT CAN BE IMPROVED

+1

I think your nose can be improved with an open rhinoplasty: straighten it, tip redefining and columella and tip projection corrected.

In Spain (UE) the average cost for this procedure is 6000 US$.

Enrique Etxeberria, MD
Spain Plastic Surgeon

What to do for this nose

+1

Tip support and base width need to be addressed.  The result should be a better balance between the width of the top and the width of the tip.  Support of the tip will normalize nostril contours and orientation. The tip would also be refined.

Total cost for a rhinoplasty is about $5800.00.

Be sure to consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and be sure to see a comprehensive portfolio of pre- and post-op pictures. 

Daniel Greenwald, MD

Cost of Rhinoplasty Surgery

+1

Your nose can be straightened, the tip reduced and refined, and the columella and tip lifted lifted with a rhinoplasty. The cost will be approximately $7,000-10,000.