What Could Be Done to my Nose if I Ended Up Wanting to Get Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I have never really liked my nose i have always thought it was too wide. I just wanted an opinion on what are some of the things that could be done to my nose. It is pretty flat and does not have much of a bridge. I do think it looks pretty decent from the side angles though. I would get ride of my septum piercing of course.

Rhinoplasty, Asian rhinoplasty

+1

A lot depends on the look you are going for, and computer imaging with your surgeon is often a good way to gauge how much augmentation or narrowing you want to achieve.  Based on your photos, though, refining your tip would improve the look of your nose.  Building up the bridge (dorsal augmentation) is more of a personal choice, which again depends on the particular look you are going for.  

Improving a Wide Nose

+1

I agree with your criticism of your nose. On the basis of your pictures I suggest that you narrow the entire nose, including the tip, and augment the bridge. However, examining your nose and discussing your expectations are necessary before making any recommendations.