Is my Nose Elegible for Non Surgical Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I was wondering if I could get a nose job non-surgically. Also, how much it would cost in the UK, England, Yorkshire? Thanks.

Candidacy for nonsurgical rhinoplasty

+1

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty would not be a good option for addressing your aesthetic concerns.  Nonsurgical rhinoplasty works well for adding volume and building up noses, as well as camouflaging small contour irregularities, but can not reduce height, projection, or width. 

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty

+1

This term can mean a lot of things. Most often this refers to using a filler such as Perlane or Radiesse to create a smoother contour to the nose profile . This is a quick easy process done in the office but needs to be done by someone who understands the anatomy and knows how to shape the nose . See either a dermatologic surgeon or a facial plastic surgeon experienced with filler injections

Shawn Allen, MD
Boulder Dermatologist