My Nose Curves to the Left and Has an Indentation on It. Plus my Columella is Hanging?

Open rhinoplasty was 10 weeks ago

Unsatisfied With Rhinoplasty Results

+1

Dear Rangers1,

At about 2.5 months after the surgery, it is early to assess the final results of your surgery.

I recommend that you communicate with your surgeon and to be a little more patient as you may need about 12 months so you can achieve the end results after your surgery.

In case you remained unsatisfied with your results when you reach the end of the "waiting period", you will need to discuss solutions with your surgeon (or another board certified surgeon of ample experience) who will guide you to make a well informed decision considering surgical/non-surgical corrections.

I hope this help.

Thank you for your inquiry and the best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Nose curves after rhinoplasty.

+1

You should see your surgeon for an evaluation. He knows what he did and what is normal for 10 weeks post op. 

Curves

+1

You need a consultation with a Cosmetic Surgeon who will discuss your Septorhinoplasty with you in great detail.  Also, please remember, time heals all.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ten weeks post Rhinoplasty concerns

+1
You are very early in the recovery phase to determine your results. Post operative photographs would help in a discussion regarding your complaints. However your surgeon is the best person to see you for a follow up appointment. Discuss your concerns with your surgeon and he/she will be able to answer your questions and hopefully you will be more at ease.

Michael Elam, MD