My nose is currently fractured because of self harm since i was always bullied as a kid about it.What should i do?

Now my nose has bone and cartilage in the wrong areas.I feel it and the side bones are stuck in the middle with the middle bone.It has busing.I have such a hard time with it and nobody helps me.I have trouble at school because of and cannot qualify for care credit or any kind of loan and cannot get a co signer,i feel all alone and with no hope.

Treatment of a Fractured Nose at a Teaching Hospital

+2

Hi Aby,

Sorry to hear about your sad story. In the Portland, OR area there should be a teaching hospital associated with the university. Usually they will treat patients who cannot afford to pay for their surgery. An experienced rhinoplasty surgeon usually supervises an ENT or plastic surgery resident physician in the surgery. Good luck and be well.

Dr. P