My Nose Has Been Crooked Since my Childhood and I Am Looking for the Most Effective Way of Fixing It? (photo)

Crooked Nose

+1

As has been mentioned, see a board certified plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon. You would need to have an open rhinoplasty and have multiple grafts placed to help straighten and keep your nose straight.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Fixing a crooked nose

+1

I would recommend a consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. He or she will be able to examine your nose in person and provide you with advice. In general, fixing a crooked nose is a very difficult procedure and it is not always possible to get the nose 100% straight. However, great improvements can still be made. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Web reference: http://www.rhinoplastyspecialist.com

My Nose Has Been Crooked Since my Childhood and I Am Looking for the Most Effective Way of Fixing It?

+1

Straightening the nose can be accomplished through two primary maneuvers.  You should be aware that no nose can be made perfectly straight.  The goal should be improvement in this situation.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Rhinoplasty with Septoplasty is Best to Fix Crooked Nose

+1

Thank you for your question. From your photographs it appears that your nose is most likely crooked because of deviation of your nasal septum a cartilage structure inside the nose.If you look closely you will see that the bones appear fairly straight but the soft lower part of your nose is deviated to the right.

The rhinoplasty portion will narrow your nasal bones remove a bump if there is one and if you desire, thin and refine your nasal tip.

The nasal septoplasty is designed to straighten the cartilage on the inside of the nose that is deviated to the right.

Be certain to consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is experienced in and has a good reputation for doing rhinoplasty.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/surgical-procedures/result-oriented-rhinoplasty-nose-surgery/

Rhinoplasty to correct a crooked nose

+1

A rhinoplasty should be able to make your nose much straighter and it provides a permanent solution.

While there are some nasal asymmetries that can be fixed with non-surgical means like injectable fillers, unfortunately there is no non-surgical way to fix your specific nasal crookedness.

--DCP

Pearson Facial Plastic Surgery®

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

A surgery called a septalo-rhinoplasty operation. Best to seek in person consultations from boarded surgeons in your city/area.//

Rhinoplasty for crooked nose

+1

Rhinoplasty is the only procedure that can straighten a crooked nose. Osteotomies will be required in the nasal bones to re-set  them straight. A spreader graft composed of the patient's own cartilage harvested from the septum will be required to be placed  on the concave side, underneath the depressed upper lateral cartilage. Please see the link below for examples similar to your own we have repaired in our rhinoplasty practice

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com/progallery/crooked_photos18.html