Why Does my Nose Look Crooked in Pics and but Not in Mirror?

I had an open rhinoplasty and septoiplasty around two and half months ago. I do not have any PIctures to put up but my main question is why does my nose always look crooked in photos and even when i open my medicine cabinet mirror and look into the double reflection, but looks straight in a regular mirror. I want to know because it is difficult to tell how my rhinoplasty came out.

Appearance of nose in photos after rhinoplasty

+1

Unfortunately multiple factors such as lighting and shadows can change the appearance of the nose in pictures.  If your nose looks straight in the mirror, try taking pictures with even lighting and see how it looks.