Why does my nose look crooked in photos? Any procedure I could do that won't make me look fake? And how much? (Photo)

My friend noticed it once in person so then I knew for sure..i can't tell in a mirror, only in some pictures.I don't remember if it happened from an injury when I was in Greece but if I could fix it without turning out like a weirdo I'll do it..19 year old male/Houston

Why does my nose look crooked in photos? Any procedure I could do that won't make me look fake? And how much?

+1
I do not think that it would be worthwhile to perform surgery for that one reason.