Why does my nose look crooked in photos? Any procedure I could do that won't make me look fake? And how much? (Photo)

My friend noticed it once in person so then I knew for sure..i can't tell in a mirror, only in some pictures.I don't remember if it happened from an injury when I was in Greece but if I could fix it without turning out like a weirdo I'll do it..19 year old male/Houston

When to perform a rhinoplasty

Thank you for your inquiry!

Rhinoplasty is a powerful surgery with its transforming ability. So, you have to absolutely sure that you and only you are not at peace with the way your nose looks. Then, rhinoplasty can improve the way your nose looks to complement your facial features in a natural fashion. If you were to decide to move forward, without a physical examination it is not possible to provide you with specific details. I highly recommend that you schedule a consultation with a well-experienced surgeon.

It is important to mention that the finest cosmetic results in any particular case are based on a variety of factors, including: the unique anatomy of the patient, realistic expectations, a well-informed and detailed discussion with your plastic surgeon concerning the best options for you especially covering a deep understanding of the pros and cons of any given choice you will adopt.

Please keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon online who offers to tell you what to do without a physical examination covering the nature and the status of the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative solution would not be in your best interest. With that in mind, it is the safest and for your best interest to find a plastic surgeon with solid experience and certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who is ideally a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons that you will trust and be comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Good luck!!!

Ali Sajjadian, MD FACS

Why does my nose look crooked in photos? Any procedure I could do that won't make me look fake? And how much?

I do not think that it would be worthwhile to perform surgery for that one reason.