My nose is crooked, what I can do to fix it? (Photo)

As u can see in the picture my nose is crooked. I would like to know what are my options.

Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty

+1
Your nose is leaning to the right side and most likely your septum is deviated.You would benefit from a rhinoplasty/septoplasty.This is an out-patient procedure done in 2 hours and costs $8,000.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, how to straighten the nose?

+1
Thanks for your question and photos.
Both closed and open septorhinoplasty approach and techniques can be used to straighten the septum and the nose. In addition, asymmetric bone reshaping techniques need to be used.
Make sure you see someone who is passionate about great and natural looking results 
Dr Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

My nose is crooked, what I can do to fix it?

+1
The nose can be straightened with a closed rhinoplasty approach.

Los Angeles, CA....

Rhinoplasty to repair a crooked nose

+1
The photograph shows a classic nasal fracture with a twisting of the nasal bones. To set the nasal bones straight, a rhinoplasty procedure will need to be performed which would involve medial and lateral osteotomies and resetting the nasal bones straight. Occasionally a cartilaginous spreader graft will be required to be placed underneath a concave upper lateral cartilage. The rhinoplasty is performed as an outpatient surgical procedure under brief general  anesthesia. For many examples of crooked nose repair in our practice and more information, please see the links below

+1
If the crooked appearance of your nose concerns you enough, it can be cosmetically improved with a rhinoplasty and probable septoplasty. Whether it is worth doing is a decision that is personal and only you can make.

Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best surgery. Natural appearing results need to be individualized and what is appropriate for one patient is not necessarily the best for someone else. I would suggest that you find a surgeon with extensive rhinoplasty experience certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or a facial plastic surgeon (otolaryngologist) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person. The extent and length of the procedure, cost, and the specific operative steps to achieve an ideal cosmetic result vary from patient to patient and would depend on the findings at your consultation examination.

Robert Singer, M.D., FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Fixing a Crooked Nose

+1
You could benefit from a Rhinoplasty that will straighten the bones after making controlled fractures to loosen the bones. You may also have a deviated septum. The septum is a large peace of cartilage that divides the left and right sides of the nose. If this has been inured from trauma or is just a congenital deviation this can also be fixed at the time of surgery.

Richard J. Brown, MD

Rhinoplasty for deviated septum, etc.

+1
Rhinoplasty for deviated septum, etc. can be done to straighten your nose and septum. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.

Crooked Nose

+1

The nose can be straightened by doing a limited rhinoplasty where the bones are reset after breaking with osteotomes (chisels). The other issue is the possible crooked septum of the nose which sometimes contributes heavily to the crookedness. Unless the septum is straightened, nose will not get straight. Also, keep in mind that even in the best of hands, the nose can stay mildly crooked. As long as there is improvement and the deviation is not noticeable you are ok. 
Regards
Dr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon