Is my nose crooked after 6 weeks. Is this normal? (Photo)

Hello. I had Rhinoplasty exactly 6 weeks ago. I had my hump removed and tip narrowed. I know that I am very early in the healing process, but I just can't stop panicking. My nose looks crooked, I am not sure if this is uneven swelling, or it is crooked, nostrils are uneven, the tip is uneven. My nose was straight and symmetrical before surgery. Please tell me, is this swelling, will it go down? Or I need to consider revision. Thanks.

Is my nose crooked after 6 weeks. Is this normal?

+1
It is simply too early to make a judgement about the final result. Contact your surgeon about these issues.

Los Angeles, CA.