Can my nose be corrected to be more symmetrical without surgery and how much would it cost? (photos)

I have been bullied since my childhood about the way my nostrils are shaped and would like to know if it could be corrected to be more symmetrical without surgery and exactly how much it would cost me to get it corrected Jon surgically.

Can my nose be corrected to be more symmetrical without surgery?

+1
Thanks for your question and photos.
Yes. Your nose can be made more symmetric and it can be done non-invasively. 
Alternatively, it can be done painelssly in the office with a small in office procedure.
Please make sure that you are evaluated by someone who is passionate about getting the best and most natural looking results.
Best Wishes,
Dr Sajjadian.

Asymmetric nostrils

+1
Asymmetric nostrils along with other facial asymmetries is normal. To correct nostril asymmetry you would need a surgical procedure. Proper evaluation of the nose requires an in person visit with a surgeon who specializes in nasal surgery. Be sure that you express your precise concerns. Also be certain that your surgeon has adequate experience with nasal surgery and is mindful of the function of the nose along with the appearance.

Sean R. Weiss, MD
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nostril Asymmetry

+1
While nostril asymmetry usually cannot be fully corrected non-surgically, a small in-office procedure can usually fix this.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek.  3-dimensional computer imaging can help you visualize what you may look like afterwards and serve as an important communication tool with your surgeon.

Kimberly Lee, MD