Can you please tell me if my nose is broken and my lateral walls need to be fixed? (photo)

Can you please tell me if my nose is broken and my lateral walls need to be fixed or if I only have a deviated septum? I know that my septum deviates to the right.

Nasal fracture?

I have seen cases where simply correcting the deviated septum will straighten the outside of the nose.  I usualkly fix the septum and while the patient is on the table assess the upper lateral cartilages.  If they come into alignment your done.  If not, as is often the case, more surgery is required for symmetry.

Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon