Is my Nose Broken or Crooked?

Well my my nose was hit by my brothers head last week and it hurted. Afterwards my nose felt weird and it hurts to breathe . I looked today inside my nose and saw and felt that one side was more out . also it looked red but It hasn't been bleeding even when I got hit. I don't know if this is a minor fracture or if my nose is broken ? Should I go to the doctor ? Or is it just swollen ?

Nasal Fracture Concerns

+1

Any time a patient was concerns of a nasal fracture with breathing concerns, the patient should seek out a board certified plastic surgeon.  Kenneth Hughes, MD rhinoplasty Los Angeles, CA