My nose bridge spent feel straight My tip and nostrils asymmetric I fear I have a deviated septum? (photo)

I had a rhinoplasty 3 weeks ago. The cast came off, I wasnt impressed. My left nostril looks like they have 'cut too much off making it flat and the scar far away from my original crease. When I look up, it is clearly bent. My surgeon is supposed to be 'the best' and wasnt cheap either. The scar he left on right nostril looks bad -profile pics show asymmetric nostrils and tip leaning to the left Is it the swelling? Am I stressing over nothing? Please help. Thank you

My nose bridge spent feel straight My tip and nostrils asymmetric I fear I have a deviated septum?

+1

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.