My nose bridge feels bent Septum looks deviated Nostrils asymmetric? (photo)

I had an op 2 weeks ago. My left nostril feels and looks flatter than my right. -Running my fingers down my bridge it doesn't feel straight like it was before -Looking up I can clearly see the nose is bent - the scar on my left nostril is unsightly I think I am the victim of a bad nose job but what worries me is this was a reputable surgeon. Is it swelling? Am I being paranoid? Please help Thankyou

My nose bridge feels bent Septum looks deviated Nostrils asymmetric?

+1

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.