My Nose is Getting Bigger?

Since I was young I've always loved my nose and never had the simplist idea of changing it in any way , until 3 weeks ago I woke one day noticed it got bigger puffy I told my self maybe kind of allergie or something but then it didn't go away it took a week to go back to normal shape and feeling , then 4 days after it went back big again and now it's been like this from then !! My cartilages grown bigger and feel stiff all of a sudden not as flexible as they were , what's happening to my nose !?!

Rhinoplasty Recovery Takes Time

+1

Dear Luna, 

It is not uncommon for the nose to grow as you age. However this is typically a long process over time. I would suggest a consultation and examination for a proper diagnosis. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.