Is my Nose Too Big/does It Look Masculine? (photo)

Hello, I never had a problem with my nose until a few years ago. I contstantly feel that it is now too big for my face/looks weird somehow. I like my eyes, cheekbones, chin and forehead (which is a big large, but I don't mind), but I feel that my nose needs to be more narrow at the tip. It reminds me of Steve Carell's nose! What do you think could imporive it? I really appreciate your feedback.

Not much wrong

+1

You have very nice facial features, and your nose is nowhere close to Steve Carell's.  It does not look masculine to me.  The most i might consider is narrowing the tip slightly, but I am not sure I would even touch it.  From what I see, it looks pretty good.

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Narrowing the Nasal Tip

+1

If you feel like your nasal tip is too masculine, it can be refined while still looking natural with the rest of your face.  An in-person consultation is recommended to determine how to best address your concerns.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can best assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Nose too big?

+1

I think you have a wonderful nose. Could you have tip modification?  Sure. I would need to see many more views of your nose to really be accurate with advice. I would be very selective and careful. Sometimes the enemy of good is better. You would not want to take a nose that really looks great, then make changes and be unhappy. That could set of a chain reaction of you wanting revision after revision. I have seen many cute noses get ruined in this manner. So if you do this find a board certified surgeon who is trained well in Rhinoplasty and seek them out. Do your homework big time. I love these cases but you need to think long and hard before you do this. Having had a Rhinoplasty myself I do not belittle your being self conscience but just be careful. You look pretty good as is!

Richard J. Brown, MD

Is my Nose Too Big??

+1

I think you are a very attractive woman but your nose could be improved both in proportion to your face as well as its width and tip shape. Pick pictures of several female noses you DO like and arrange to see SEVERAL Plastic surgeons.The exact procedure would depend on what you and your surgeon agree upon.  After discussing with each what you want to accomplish go with the one you feel most comfortable with.

Good Luck

Peter A Aldea, MD
Memphis, TN

Nasal Tip Refinement

+1

You have an attractive face but could certainly consider refining your nasal tip to soften your appearance.  Keep in mind that you do not want your tip to be too narrow as this could look pinched and unnatural.  A subtle change could give you the improvement that you are looking for.

Ian Lonergan, DO
Wilmington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for refining the nose

+1

I like your sense of humor, but it doesn't look like Steve Carell's nose!  You're a pretty girl and you'd be fine doing nothing to your nose.  That being said, there are always things that can be done to "improve" it, like refine the tip of your nose to make it more "narrow" when looking at it from the frontal view.  Your nasal profile is cute, and I wouldn't touch it.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Is my Nose Too Big/does It Look Masculine?

+1

Aesthetically speaking, the nasal tip is a bit wide and the chin is weak, which makes the nose appear larger (on profile) that it truly is.  Closed Rhinoplasty would be able to thin the nasal tip making it more naturalkly attractive.  Hope this helps.

Rhinoplasty to soften the appearance of the nose

+1

You have beautiful facial features. You nose is pretty, but it is slightly out of balance with the rest of your refined feminine features. A carefully done rhinoplasty could help to soften and refine the appearance of your tip to bring it into better harmony with the rest of your face. Making changes to the tip is the most delicate part of nasal surgery, and you should find someone that you are comfortable with and that has a lot of experience.

Dr. Jamil Asaria

FACE Toronto

Jamil Asaria, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Large nose on a femine face

+1

While I would agree that your nose is somewhat large for your face given your softer features and thinner profile, your nose is not excessive. However, some refinement especially in the tip and width of that area would make your nose less noticeable and fit your your facial features better. Good luck.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Based upon ONLY the posted action photos you do have a male appearance. Only a rhinoplasty can correct this