My nose is too big and does not feel proportionately correct to my face. What can i do? (photo)

I just wanted to know what i could do to add proportion to my face. I am pretty skinny weighing 137 lbs and 5ft 10in tall and sunken cheeks that makes my lips pop out. How can i add propotion to my face? getting fatter cheeks or getting a smaller nose? Will those non surgical nose shapers work in my case?

My nose is too big and does not feel proportionately correct to my face. What can i do?

+2
A closed rhinoplasty can be used to refine the tip and supratip areas to produce the most improvement.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Nose Proportional too Face with #rhinoplasty

+2
From your photos, there is only slight imbalance with your nasal size and shape.  I feel that it would be worth consulting with a surgeon to better determine your options. Often morphing of your photos can be helpful in making a better decision on what surgery is best for you. 

You should see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to get a formal opinion through and in-person consultation.

Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD

Rhinoplasty to Improve Facial Proportions

+1
A natural rhinoplasty result will improve your facial proportions. Discuss a chin implant when consulting with a rhinoplasty specialist.

+1
Based on your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for Rhinoplasty. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is very experienced in Rhinoplasty surgery for an exam, and to discuss your options and expectations.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD