Is my Nose Big? (photo)

Ok ,so im 15 y old male,and my nose is 5cm long and sticks out 3 cm.Is that considered big ?

Is my nose too big?

There's no set number to determine whether a nose is too big or not. Your height, the shape and size of your face and the skeletal features all work together to create a nasal appearance that either does or does not fit your face. Reducing the proportions of the nose is commonly performed with a high likelihood of success. You are still relatively young and so wait a few years to see if you feel your nose is larger than you like. By that time it may have become a non-issue. Best of Luck  Dr Harrell

Considering a Nose Job

The size of the nose is among the most common concerns of rhinoplasty patients. However, because you are still only 15 years old, you are still considered too young to get a nose job. In order to consider the surgery, your nose must be fully developed and you must reach full physical maturity. In this way, you can ensure that your nose will no longer change or grow, and that the results of your rhinoplasty are permanent. 

Sam Rizk, MD

Is My Nose Big?

The size of a nose is not determined by actual measurements, but its size relative to the surrounding facial features. The nose on a man 7 feet tall would probably be huge on a woman 5 feet tall. Your nose may cntinue to grow for another 2-3 years. Consultation with a rhinoplasty surgeon will help you monitor your nasal maturation.

Male rhinoplasty

Everyone's nose is a bit diffferent. It is hard to say what is right for you without an exam. It is important to evaluate the relationship of the nose to the rest of the face.  Remember men still grown until their late teens so you should wait anyway if you are thinking about having a rhinoplasty.

Male rhinoplasty.

Noses in males do not finish growth until 18 or more years of age. Too big is a relative term and you should discuss your goals in detail with a surgeon who is very experienced.