Why is my nose is bent? What can I do to fix it? (photo)

My nose is bent. The right side of my nose bone is smaller than the left side. I didn't damaged it. It's not genetic problem too as both my parents have no problems like this. I am 16 years old, I wear specs. Why is this happening & what can i do to fix it? Seeking for help urgently. Thanks!

Why is my nose is bent? What can I do to fix it?

+2
A closed rhinoplasty can help address this issue if you have completed growth.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Asian nose options

+2
Everyone's face is different from one side to the other side.  It may be that your nose appears "bent" because the cheek bones are not exactly the same.  An experienced plastic surgeon who has an interest in noses and rhinoplasty can help you see what anatomy may explain what you are seeing.  You do not need to see a facial plastic surgeon specialized in ENT, I do not think that Dr. Freeman's post is good advice or truthful.  You want to see a plastic surgeon who has an expertise in noses.

Jeffrey Ditesheim, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Nose assymetry

+2
henry, you need to see a facial plastic specialist with an Otolaryngology background. Do your research online and go in for a visit. I'm sure they will be able to help.  Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal asymmetry

+2
the photo you provide does show some asymmetry of the nasal bones but nothing severe.  There is nothing in the photo so prominent that I can give you good information online.  You'll need to seek and in person evaluation from a board certified facial plastic surgeon.  Your issue may not be genetic but it is your anatomy that you're born with.  Nothing happened to you such as trauma apparently.  Most likely the soft tissue around her nose is thinning as your face matures and the bone and cartilage contours underneath are becoming more visible.

you were little young for these things but minor asymmetries can easily be dealt with utilizing filler or more permanently utilizing rhinoplasty.

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

One sided nose

+2
It appears that the upper 2/3 of your nose,bones and cartilage dorsum are off to the left of your face. The easiest way to improve the appearance of the nose is to augment the right side of the nasal bridge contour . This would be done with septal cartilage. Usuallu the tip is thinned at the same time.

Thomas Romo, III, MD, FACS
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon