Can my Nose Become Smaller? (photo)

My nose is very bulbous, undefined, and it has a droopy tip.

Can my Nose Become Smaller?

+1

YES! But best to obtain only IN PERSON opinions from boarded docs in your city/area to address these issues.///

Candidate for rhinoplasty

+1

You would be a good candidate for a rhinoplasty.  You will need an evaluation by a plastic surgeon to discuss your goals.  

Rhinoplasty for smaller nose and bulbous tip

+1

The bulbous tip is best addressed with tip suturing techniques of the lower lateral cartilages to narrow and refine  convex tip cartilages. Occasionally cartilage is removed as well when it's quite wide. It also important to make sure the tip  balances with the remainder of the nose, as other procedures may be need to be performed such as a hump removal and osteotomies.  Please see the link below to our bulbous tip rhinoplasty  photo Gallery

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com/progallery/boxytip_photos04.html

Rhinoplasty for the bulbous tip.

+1

A rhinoplasty can be done to correct your bulbous tip and reshape the rest of us so that is more balanced and aesthetically pleasing. Thick skinned noses require subcutaneous excess tissue to be removed, etc. choose a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best result.

Correcting a bulbous tip of the nose is what a tip vector plasty really does to improve and narrow the tip of the nose

+1

While a tip vector plasty will give you the best shaped tip of your nose it is critical to evaluate the entire nose and develop a comprehensive  surgical plan to bring the entire nose into a beautiful shape. 

Web reference: http://drlentz.com

Tip refinement would help you

+1

Most likely the width of your tip is due to the contour of your tip cartilages.  Ideally, these cartilages should create a framework that takes on a soft triangular contour when the nose is viewed from the front and from the base.  Reducing the outward curvature (convexity) of your tip cartilages would help to improve the definition and proportions of your tip.  Please refer the video link to see my approach to create an ideal tip.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Most nose this can be made smaller with a rhinoplasty.

+1

From the photograph it appears as though you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty. I would consult with a surgeon using video imaging as a tool in defining a potential surgical outcome.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,25-atlanta-rhinoplasty.htm