Can my Nose Ever Be Beautiful? (photo)

I hated my nose ever since, my parents don't know what it feels like to have a big nose that is as round as a stupid... I don't know!! I hate it so much :( please help I'm 15, will I be able to make it totally straight, and will I ever be able to get rid of that stupid ball at the tip of my nose. I want a nose like Megan foxes, pretty from every angle... :( just the tip and and bump.. So ugly

Rhinoplasty on a young teenager

It is possible that you could, at some time in your life, have a rhinoplasty and get a very nice result.  As a 15 year old you may not be ready for this type of surgery.  If your parents are in agreement then you should seek out a consultation with a plastic surgeon.  

Nasal refinement for a more attractive nose.

Nasal refinement for a more attractive possible. You won't get an exact copy of Megan Fox's nose but a much more attractive nose. Choose a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. 

Can your nose ever be beautiful

Your nose is not particularly 'awful', and you should not compare your uniqueness, to say, Megan Fox. Rhinoplasty may be an appropriate step, however parental support is a must, and a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with a goal tailored to you and your features to see what your 'look' should be.

Can my Nose Ever Be Beautiful?

Your tip can be made smaller and refined.  The hump can be reduced as well through a closed rhinoplasty approach.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA