Can my Nose Ever Be Beautiful? (photo)

I hated my nose ever since, my parents don't know what it feels like to have a big nose that is as round as a stupid... I don't know!! I hate it so much :( please help I'm 15, will I be able to make it totally straight, and will I ever be able to get rid of that stupid ball at the tip of my nose. I want a nose like Megan foxes, pretty from every angle... :( just the tip and and bump.. So ugly

Rhinoplasty on a young teenager

+1

It is possible that you could, at some time in your life, have a rhinoplasty and get a very nice result.  As a 15 year old you may not be ready for this type of surgery.  If your parents are in agreement then you should seek out a consultation with a plastic surgeon.  

Nasal refinement for a more attractive nose.

+1

Nasal refinement for a more attractive nose.is possible. You won't get an exact copy of Megan Fox's nose but a much more attractive nose. Choose a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. 

Can your nose ever be beautiful

+1

Your nose is not particularly 'awful', and you should not compare your uniqueness, to say, Megan Fox. Rhinoplasty may be an appropriate step, however parental support is a must, and a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with a goal tailored to you and your features to see what your 'look' should be.

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com/rhinoplasty

Can my Nose Ever Be Beautiful?

+1

Your tip can be made smaller and refined.  The hump can be reduced as well through a closed rhinoplasty approach.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.