My Nose is Asymetrical, but my Surgeon Didn't Want to Correct It? (photo)

I have always had an asymetrical nose. After surgery bridge is so skinny and my nose looks a bit more asymetrical. My doctor had said that my face is a bit asymetrical, so correcting my noses asymetry could make my overall face more asymetrical... What do u think? Is this true?

My Nose is Asymetrical, but my Surgeon Didn't Want to Correct It?

+1

Sounds like you might need another surgeon. With that said you should seek IN PERSON second opinions. 

Slight asymmetry of the nose is the norm.

+1

The pictures not exceptional so is difficult to appreciate the asymmetry. Modest asymmetry probably should be left alone. I think you would have benefited from preop video imaging.

Asymmetrical nose after rhinoplasty

+1

Revision rhinoplasty can sometimes improve imperfections following primary surgery. It is best to wait for one year so that swelling is minimal. 

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

My Nose is Asymmetric, but my Surgeon Didn't Want to Correct It?

+1

I can appreciate the facial asymmetry and no nose will ever be perfectly straight, but there may be room for improvement in your case.  I am not sure how your nose looked prior to surgery, and I do not have the benefit of an exam.  Also the light source in the single pic is distorting the nasal architecture as well.                                                                          Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA