Do you think that my nipples will be symmetrical in the final result? (photos)

I am 5 days post op. I had 300cc on my left and 375cc on my right. The whole reason for having this procedure is so that I would be symmetrical. I am freaking out that my nipples are not even at all. I know I have a lot of swelling but I'm afraid that my final result will not be even. Do u think it is because of the swelling that the left nipple is so low and when the implant does drop will the nipple reposition itself to where it should be?

Asymmetric nipples after a lift

+1
Perfect symmetry is difficult to achieve... and yours are expected to improve as you heal.  You need to discuss your concerns with your surgeon and then pick what works best for you.  I personally focus on trying to keep the upper poles level so a tube top sits level.  Nipples can always be moved and revised if they must.  If your end results are really 'off', I'm almost certain your surgeon will want an opportunity to make things better... but there could be some fees involved.

Do you think that my nipples will be symmetrical in the final result?

+1
At 5 days it is still very early in the healing process after breast augmentation and some asymmetry is normal. Be sure to keep any scheduled follow up appointments you have for his evaluation and advice. Good luck! Dean Vistnes.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation and mastopexy

+1
Yes it is to early to judge a result.  It takes several weeks for the selling to resolve.  Keep your follow up appointments and be patient while the swelling resolves.

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS