Do my Nipples Look Normal? I Feel Like my Breasts Are Weird? (photo)

They just look so saggy and I don't know the right way to put it. The nipples are huge and have bumps on them. Even when I'm not on my period they always hurt.

See your doctor about the pain

+1
Your breasts appear to be normal looking however I am concerned about the pain you're always feeling. Please see your doctor for a diagnosis. Best of luck.

Do my Nipples Look Normal? I Feel Like my Breasts Are Weird?

+1

There is some sagging of your breasts but the nipple size appears to be in the normal range. You could get a small breast lift to reduce the size of your nipples but you would have a circumferential scar.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Are my breasts normal?

+1

Absolutely. One of my mentors once said, "Breasts are not twins, they are not sisters, they are neighbors.".  Your photograph looks very normal. If the size of your areola or droop of your breast are concerning to you a breast lift can correct that. The trade off though are visible scars. 

Asaad H. Samra, MD
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

Lift

+1

Your breasts are normal, they may have a little more ptosis or sagging although I am assuming you are very young and have had no children. All women have the bumps some are not as prominent as others

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Breast lift

+1

Hello. Your breasts do not seem “weird” but if you are unhappy with their appearance it is possible to change. If you want to make your breasts perkier with smaller areolas then a lift could be of great benefit to you. A lift augmentation would be good if you would also wish to make them bigger. If any of this interests you then I would advise you to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for more information.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Large Nipple Areola Complexes and Saggy Breasts

+1

If you would like the size of the areolae reduced and the breasts lifted, see a plastic surgeon.  If you want to increase the size of the breasts as well, you may want to consider breast augmentation with implants.  Make sure you find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Do my nipples look normal? #nipples

+1

I know what you're asking and while you have a very common and normal presentation.....they are just a bit droopy and this is the kind of thing that plastic surgeons work with all the time....Breasts that are "normal" but just a bit on the droopy side...A Breast Lift would raise them and reduce the size of the areola, but not do anything about the bumps you have...

John J. Corey, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Normal appearing breasts?

+1

Yes, your breasts are "normal", just a little droopy. You appear to have good volume and a breast lift or mastopexy will reduce the size of the areola and lift the tissue into a more round and perky appearance. Seek the opinion of a qualified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss your opportunities.

Brian J. Lee, MD
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Yes, they appear normal. But see a surgeon in person...

+1

Your nipples and breasts appear normal. You may be dissatisfied with the appearance of your breasts because you have little upper pole fullness. Although the shape you have is natural and within the range of normal, if you are dissatisfied you can see a plastic surgeon to discuss your options. Make sure the surgeon is experienced with breast lifts (even if you dont want one at least he/she will know what the options are based on their experience) and a diplomate (certified) of the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

William Franckle, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

+1

Thanks for the posted photo. You have a very mature appearing breasts, N/A complexes. They are in the normal genetic variant for your family. If you desire the appearance to be changed see a boarded  PSs in your city ion person.