My nipples and boobs are very uneven 5 days after surgery? (photo)

I had my surgery 5 days ago and I know there is swelling but my surgeon said that the nipples would be slightly different but the boobs would look the same but the nipples look very wide apart and the sizes look very different. Please tell me this is going to sort itself out and they become the same size with very minor different nipples. I am proper upset. Below is the photo before and after.

Breasts uneven

+1
It does appear that you have significant asymmetry following your breast reduction.  It is probably just swelling, but it is possible that you have a blood or fluid collection around the left implant. Discuss it with your surgeon and wait approximately six months for the swelling to resolve. Good luck.

Breast Surgery

+1
It is very hard to make clinical decisions based on a very little information provided on the internet, I suggest you see a local board certified plastic surgeon with aesthetic expertise

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

BBA

+1
Your breasts were quite asymmetrical before surgery.  Your results are consistent with what I would expect given your pre-op photos.  You should discuss this with your PS.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

5 days post-op

+1
Your photos are not of great quality, but they do show that you had asymmetry before surgery.  I always tell patients that implants will augment your existing breasts and whatever imperfections exist before surgery will remain.  You should look at your surgeon's prep photos to see how things looked before the procedure.  I'm sure he/she will be happy to discuss these issues with you.  Also, things will change as you heal, so 5 days after surgery is not enough time to make any judgements.  It generally takes at least 3 months before you can really see what is going on.  Good luck.

Mark P. Solomon, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry

+1

The photos are not really adequate to assess. Neither shows the entirety of both breasts, and neither seems to be taken with the same magnification and view. I do note that the nipples and areolas are quite uneven in the before photo, and without a breast lift it is not surprising that they are not even afterwards. 

That all said, five days is way to early to assess outcome. Discuss with your surgeon.

All the best.