Will my Nipple Get Higher? Its Lower Since Revision Last Week.

Replaced deflated saline with gel implants last week. My right breast started getting larger and very painful.Dr. opened me up and drained fluid (blood) 8 days after the surgery, The pain is better but since he drained me that nipple is now lower than the other and I dont feel like the other is high. They were both the same height always and prior to the drainage .What could have happened and will it raise back up ?

Nipple is how following drainage of hematoma

+1

Thank you for your question. It is too early to determine the outcome of right breast or both breast. It usually takes up to six months for the implants to settle and sometimes longer. You need to keep your follow up appointments with your plastic surgeon and follow all the post operative instruction.