Is my Nipple and Areola Repairable? The Obvious Asymmetry Has Affected my Self Esteem a Lot. (photo)

I'm not sure whether my nipple & areola have always looked like this, or if this emerged during puberty. For as long as I can remember, I've been very uncomfortable & disgusted by the deformity. The other breast looks fairly "normal" (more aesthetically pleasing) in comparison. Why would this occur? Which procedures will remedy this & their average cost? The nipple itself if misshapen, much smaller, & split. The areola lacks a defined border & is larger, puffier, & bumpier than the other one.

Hi There,

Here is a link to the average cost of Nipple Surgery in your area.

Hopefully this helps!

Is my Nipple and Areola Repairable? The Obvious Asymmetry Has Affected my Self Esteem a Lot.

+1

Yes the appearance can be improved by surgery. But best to obtain in person evaluations from boarded PSs in your city. 

Consider augmentation at the same time

+1

It can be repairable, but at the same time you can consider breast augmentation which will also lift up your breasts.

Alper Tuncel, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon