What treatment do you suggest for acne scars and pores on my face?

hi my name is navjot from hamilton.. i have acne scars and pores on my face.i am worried about my face because i have marrage in september so plz tell me are u doing treatment for my face and what is the cost of this

Acne Scars and Pores on Face

+1
Although you will need a detailed consultation from a dermatologist, I would recommend starting with chemical peels which can smoothen and decrease the pore size on your face. A combination of chemical peels and Fraxel laser treatments would address all the problems you mentioned. Consult a dermatologist who has experience with lasers and chemical peels.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon