Will my Natrelle warranty still cover my implant replacement if my doctor is wrong and my implant isn't leaking?

My doctor believes that I have a slow pinhole leak in my right saline implant. Does anyone know what happens if we schedule surgery to fix this and find out that it isn't really leaking? Do I end up having to pay due to the doctors wrong diagnoses about the leak?

+1
Why not wait til the implant more deflated before replacement? Than you are absolutely sure there is a leak/defect that is covered...