Is it possible that my nasal hump will go away, or lessen?

I'm a fifteen year old male and I've noticed that I have a small hump on the bony bridge part of my nose. I'm wondering if there's any slight possibility at all that my nasal hump with go down, or that my nose might "grow out" in a sense and elongate so that it appears straighter? I'm almost positive that I started puberty a bit late as well so I know my nose isn't done growing. Is there no hope, or is there a chance? Thank you!

Rhinoplasty in young males

+1
I would suggest wait at least a couple more years before considering intervention for your nose.  Male facial growth is usually not complete until age 17 or 18 so it is likely you will see significant changes during this time.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose changing at 15

+1
yes, the hump is the junction of the cartilage and bone in your nose and as you are growing the junction of the two can create a bump.  You won't know how it will all look until you are done growing.

Jeffrey Ditesheim, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Nasal surgery

+1
Zacty98, do not even think about doing anything until you are at least 17 yo. Perhaps by then what you are seeing now will not bother you as much. Your face will change quite a bit over the next two years. Please see my web site should you have any further questions. Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon