Why is my nasal bridge too narrow and crooked post-op? (photo)

I had hump reduction. I made my dr promise that my bridge wont get any narrower than before (my nasal bridge was in perfect size pre op) and well it did. Im very angry. Its also somewhat dented to one side right? not sure? Why is my brodge like this? how can i fix this?

Rhinoplasty surgery with undesired result.

+1

Rhinoplasty surgery with undesired result can occur with any surgeon. It happens less if there is good discussion between patient and surgeon. But even with this you have to remember that the surgeon is not like molding clay. Furthermore, if a bump is removed the bones are usually narrowed. See your surgeon and discuss your options now to give u what u would like.