If my Muscle/tissue Within my TT is Torn, Can It Be Repaired? Will Imaging Show This?

12 weeks post TT. I think my muscle/tissue is torn &/or comping apart on my lower left side. Pain, stretching/tearing feeling 24/7, tiny bulge present. 1) Can a CT/Ultrasound/MRI show this? 2) If it is torn or coming apart can it be repaired? 3) Is it better to repair it now, or wait until I have completely healed? This is my 2nd TT to repair muscle laxity from 1st TT. I felt this same feeling after 1st TT, & tiny bulge turned into large bulge, so I am afraid the same thing is happening again

Failed Plication and Imaging

+1

Failed plication can be determined by physical exam, and imaging may not give much information at all unless there is a hernia present as well.

+1

Although CT scans are excellent in the diagnosis of hernia, they are not particularly useful in looking at the muscle repair. Best bet is close follow up with your surgeon, who knows what was done, and has followed your progress. Best wishes.