My Muffin Top Fat is Abnormal, is Liposuction the Right Way to Go About It? (photo)

I am 18years old, 4"11 and only 126pounds. I have one side larger and shaped differently than the other. I drop a lot of weight fast everywhere BUT my stomach and love handles. I have never been pregnant either. I just don't know what to do or how to go about it.

Some patients are just the most perfect candidates for liposuction.

Liposuction under tumescent technique local anesthesia would give you such amazing results that you would never forgive yourself if you didn't get it done. Expect to pay roughly $5-6,000 on special and enjoy the new you. You are back to work in 2 days and in the gym in 1 week. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

9201 W Sunset Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90069

Liposuction for "Muffin Top"

I reviewed your photos and agree that liposuction would probably be the best procedure to shape your hips and waist.  You could expect several inches of difference !

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

17226 Mercury Drive
Houston, TX 77058

My Muffin Top Fat is Abnormal, is Liposuction the Right Way to Go About It?

Given your age and likely good skin quality, liposuction will give you a very nice result.  I can probably get the maximum of 5 liters to give you the maximum result.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of liposuction procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Liposuction of your muffin top will give you spectacular results

Reviewing your photos has been very helpful. It appears that you would be a prefect candidate for liposuction of your muffin top (waist) and perhaps your abdomen as well. Liposuction can remove these unwanted fat deposits and they will not come back. If you were to gain more weight then you will get fat deposits in other areas. 

A non surgical approach to this might also be CoolSculp. This is a procedure where the fat is sucked up into a device which freezes the fat for 1 hour. Over the next 2-3 months 20-25 % of the fat cells go through a natural death cycle and do not come back. While this is not as spectacular as liposuction, there is no surgery, no anesthesia and no down time. It can be repeated if you so desire. 

Carl W. "Rick" Lentz III, MD

1040 W International Speedway Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL 32114

Muffin Top and Liposuction

Thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for liposuction. Liposuction is best for patients who are healthy with in normal BMI range and have a problem area of fat. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Lisa M. DiFrancesco, MD

1800 Howell Mill Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30318

Liposuction the best treatment for muffin top.

Dear Alyssa - you have the perfect situation for Liposuction: a problem area in your figure resistant to diet and exercise.  This situation is what liposuction is for.  You will be thrilled with the result.

Mark A. Schusterman, MD

1200 Binz street
Houston, TX 77004

Liposuction for love handles

From your photos you definitely have extra fat around your waist that is not proportionate to the rest of your body. This is the type of patient liposuction is best for. As long as you are otherwise healthy and there are no lumps or masses within the fat (only possible to tell with a consultation) it certainly appears that liposuction would be an excellent help for you. Please find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and will have the best chance of a good result.

William LoVerme, MD

1 Washington Street
Wellesley, MA 02481