Should I Get my Mole Remove or Not? (photo)

Lately I've been considering getting my mole removed. I've done some research and found out that there's two possible ways to remove it: shaving it or removing with an excision. Which procedure would you recommend? Which one leaves a smaller scar? I’m so scare, since my mole is located in a very visible and sensitive place on my face. BTW the mole is raised, but diameter has been the same. I don't want things to get worst instead of better. Thank you

Best method for removing a facial mole

+1

My opinion is your mole would be best removed by an excision with a layered suture closure using both dissolving and non-dissolving sutures to give the best cosmetic result. All methods of surgery will leave a scar but the trick is to minimize the scar using the proper technique.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon